The new Ribcor 100k pro skate is uniquely engineered to help you maximize your agility on the ice. For the first time ever featuring CCM’s new one-piece boot flex technology in the Ribcor line, the entire skate is designed to increase your range of motion and optimize your performance. The Flexmotion tongue, paired with a new flexible tendon guard will give you an unmatched feeling and the ability to move deeply into your strides and sharp turns.
One-Piece Boot Flex
The one-piece boot is all about pure performance and agility. With this technology, players get more direct energy transfer and a closer fit for faster strides. The one-piece boot flex provides excellent forward flexion to help players generate power and lateral stability which increases their agility on the ice.
Step Blacksteel (+4mm)
Made with the highest quality of steel and featuring carbon-coated technology for superior edge hardness and phenomenal glide. The increased height of the blade lets you dig in the ice with control and confidence.
The new Flexmotion tongue was designed to help players increase their forward flexion. The ribbed design on the tongues allow you to go deep into your skating stride and also provide excellent lace bite protection.
Quarter Package – One-Piece Boot Flex
- All about performance and agility. Players get more direct energy transfer and a closer fit for more agility and faster strides.
Material – RFM Composite
- NHL-caliber lightweight composite material with a flexible structure.
Stiffness Performance Index – 175-185 Variable Flex
- Flexible core offers excellent fit and enhanced biomechanics with every stride.
Liner – TOTALDRI Comfort
- High-performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light, combined with a seamless assembly for increased comfort.
Comfort Pad – Smooth Contour Pro
- Soft pad around top of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort.
Ankle Padding – ADPT Memory Foam
- Extra comfort memory foam pads wrap around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
Tongue – Replaceable Flexmotion Tongue (XS Tongue System)
- 7mm tongue with FlexMotion design for increased forward flexion and advanced lace-bite protection.
Midsole – Lightweight Composite Midsole
- For enhanced energy transfer from blade to boot.
Toe Cap – Asymmetrical Design
- Asymmetrical toe cap shape for an improved fit.
Footbed – Molded CCM ORTHOLITE® ULTRALITE™
- Ultra-lightweight comfort and superior support.
Holder – Speedblade XS
- CCM quick-release holder with bladelock system.
Runner – Step Blacksteel (+4mm)
- Highest quality of steel with carbon-coated technology for superior edge hardness and phenomenal glide.